That is the message we would like to convey, our reaction to adversity will always be happiness, optimism, creativity, productivity, resilience, proactive mind, heart, and soul. https://twitter.com/AlbarranFco/status/1247046243299151872
🧐#OpenSuperQ involves 10 partner institutions from 5 European 🇪🇺 countries.
Visit our website to see the full partner list:
It reminds me good old times of Solvay Conferences. Now good new times with core teams, in academy & industry, building the European quantum computer within Quantum Flagship @QuantumFlagship @meetIQM @OpenSuperQ @AQTION_eu @QUTIS3 @artist_qu @upvehu @Ikerbasque @DIPCehu @nanoGUNE https://twitter.com/OpenSuperQ/status/1246083943222390785
Kind of, but only in the good new times 😉Some years ago I gave an invited talk in a Solvay Workshop, surrounded by top quantum opticians, some angry at me for telling them the wonders of superconducting circuits for quantum simulators and quantum computers @OpenSuperQ @meetIQM https://twitter.com/fwilhelm/status/1246097217183719425
Congrats guys, hitting the arXiv with original results has always been our response and reaction: full of optimism, proactive attitude, happiness, creativity, and productivity @QUTIS3 @artist_qu @meetIQM @upvehu @Ikerbasque @DIPCehu @nanoGUNE @CSIC @cientificospe @CientificoenEsp https://twitter.com/LucasChibebe/status/1246030943258804225
New preprint in collaboration with @Bruno_O_Goes @qmisanz @KikeSolanoPhys and Gabriel Landi. A phase-space perspective on dynamical quantum phase transitions. Thanks for all the fun guys!
New preprint showing a #thermodynamic perspective for #DynamicalQuantumPhaseTransition. We observe that negative growth of Wehrl entropy are associated with recurrences of Loschmidt echo. Great work done by @Bruno_O_Goes !!!
Lucas Lamata is an impressive researcher. This is just the beginning ! https://twitter.com/LucasLamata/status/1245570442552840192
@KikeSolanoPhys Thanks a lot, Kike! We have done great science together in the past 15 years, and hopefully will continue for many more years to come!
- Dr. José Luis Rosales from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid visits QUTIS group and gives the talk “Is the spectrum of the quantum factoring simulator achievable from measuring magnetron frequencies of Bell states in Penning Traps?” October 26, 2017
- Dr. Kirill Fedorov and M Sc. Stefan Pogorzalek from Walther Meißner Institute (Garching), visit QUTIS group. October 22, 2017
- Francisco Gálvez and Elisa Martín from IBM Madrid, visit QUTIS group. October 10, 2017
- Prof. Lin Tian from University of California, La Merced, visits QUTIS group and gives the talk “Improving the adiabaticity of adiabatic quantum algorithms with unknown spectrum” October 3, 2017
- M.Sc. Francisco Albarrán and M.Sc. Gabriel Alvarado, from University of Santiago de Chile, visit QUTIS group. October 1, 2017