Quantum information science is a field which studies the features of quantum effects, and develop techniques to exploit them to outperform classical protocols and devices. In particular, we are interested in combining lines and tools such as entanglement classification, tensor networks, matrix product states, quantum algorithms, algebraic geometry, adiabatic elimination, embeddings, etc. Our aim is to obtain highly innovative results in topics such as
– Quantum entanglement classification
– Efficient quantum algorithms
– Hamiltonians beyond adiabatic elimination
– Quantum teleportation
– Theory of quantum embeddings
– Theoretical condensed matter
Entanglement classification of quantum states with matrix product states.