How unintelligent biological life emerged out of inanimate matter? How it later evolved into intelligent animals able to create arts, philosophy, aesthetics, science, technology & civilization? Both questions are insane challenges that move us to wake up & resolve such mysteries.
Quantum Computing Manifesto against unique thought pandemics in algorithmics, architecture & platform. Quantum rebelion: mindset diversity, advance in the present, not in deluded future, improving quantum not classical tools. The Quantum Winter Vaccine: our disruptive creativity.
What’s it like to be a VC, investing in quantum technologies?
Which companies or trends capture a VC’s imagination, and in some cases, their investment dollars?
Our board member Ekaterina Almasque shares insights in this wonderful event. Register now: https://bit.ly/3jplRxE
👩💼 Pilar Belinchón (@IBM_ES), @quantum_ana (@QUTIS3 @upvehu y Quantum Mads) e @IraiaMonteagudo (@InnolabBilbao y Hasten Ventures) compartirán los últimos avances y las nuevas posibilidades de la #ComputaciónQuántica en #TechLeadersBilbao.
Quantum cryptography is most advanced quantum technology in business and revenue. Then quantum sensing and incipient but fancy quantum computing. My take on security and privacy, quantum or classical, is to work under assumption that all may be hacked by humans, not by machines. https://twitter.com/AndrewDL12/status/1319518789826871297
Exciting job opportunies in #quantummicrowaves and superconducting #quantumcircuits! 1 Postdoc position within the EU @QuantumFlagship project #QMiCS! 1 postdoc & 1 PhD position on #quantumradar! See http://www.wmi.badw.de/theses/theses_open.html for details and apply!
If true, these are sad news for our friends @dwavesys I expect they keep boosting their technology and projects. Whatever success and failure, up to discussion, D-Wave will remain in history books as the pioneering quantum computing company ever. A posteriori, we are all genius. https://twitter.com/quantumdaily/status/1319317645053886471
Our coordinator @fwilhelm will be speaking at the #EQW_2020 - an online event engaging the quantum community at large!
Featuring talks by #quantum experts showing the latest results obtained by Quantum Flagship projects like #OpenSuperQ!
Aquí os dejamos una entrevista a @CossioFp, nuestro director científico que nos os podeis perder «La situación es desesperada, pero no grave; este lema representa el optimismo intrínseco de la actividad científica» http://ow.ly/jLRl50BYFeA
Meet Roope Kokkoniemi!
Welcome to the IQM family Roope.
Roope is skilled in experimental physics in the field of superconducting electronics. Now he is building the future of quantum computing at IQM.
- Dr. José Luis Rosales from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid visits QUTIS group and gives the talk “Is the spectrum of the quantum factoring simulator achievable from measuring magnetron frequencies of Bell states in Penning Traps?” October 26, 2017
- Dr. Kirill Fedorov and M Sc. Stefan Pogorzalek from Walther Meißner Institute (Garching), visit QUTIS group. October 22, 2017
- Francisco Gálvez and Elisa Martín from IBM Madrid, visit QUTIS group. October 10, 2017
- Prof. Lin Tian from University of California, La Merced, visits QUTIS group and gives the talk “Improving the adiabaticity of adiabatic quantum algorithms with unknown spectrum” October 3, 2017
- M.Sc. Francisco Albarrán and M.Sc. Gabriel Alvarado, from University of Santiago de Chile, visit QUTIS group. October 1, 2017