@KikeSolanoPhys @meetIQM That's so kind of you @KikeSolanoPhys.
I'll forever believe that coming to office and working with you, is nothing short of a great University education. Everyday I end up learning so much more!
Great Raghu, always glad to hear and learn from you @MarketingRags @meetIQM https://twitter.com/meetiqm/status/1318456412620685312
Our Head of Marketing and Communications @MarketingRags joins The Nordic #Leadership Network Podcast and shares his thoughts on topics ranging from #diversity, Nordic leadership, AI, and #personalbranding .
Check out the podcast here: https://nordicleadershipnetwork.com/podcast/ep-28-raghunath-koduvayur-personal-branding-is-a-natural-extension-of-who-you-are/
** European Quantum Week **
🗓️2-6 Nov 2020 - Online Event
On Nov 3-4, #EQW_2020 will host presentations on the status & progress of the @QuantumFlagship projects!!
Check the agenda → ⚛️ http://eqw.qt.eu/
See what it’s like to work at IQM as a quantum engineer. We are always looking for great talent and have offices in Espoo, Finland, and Munich, Germany. Come and join us! #IQM #QuantumComputing
Glad to take part as one of the top international experts in the FET Academy week, 27-30 October 2020, to discuss about quantum technologies, artificial intelligence, and more...
It was a pleasure to take part in this great initiative by @Ikerbasque about the novelties of FET/Pathfinder and share our experience with other researchers. It was surprising the interest by the audience!! https://twitter.com/Ikerbasque/status/1315970350723870720
Nature today: superconductivity at room-temperature but very high pressure https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2801-z Can we think, as formerly with NV centers, in room-temperature quantum computers? Probably not for interactive quantum processors, unless we have easy access to external operations.
The position is offered in a multidisciplinary collaboration with partners from science and industry.
The position is offered by the #QMICS project. The candidate will experimentally investigate novel radar paradigms in illumination-type sensing based on propagating quantum microwaves.
- Dr. José Luis Rosales from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid visits QUTIS group and gives the talk “Is the spectrum of the quantum factoring simulator achievable from measuring magnetron frequencies of Bell states in Penning Traps?” October 26, 2017
- Dr. Kirill Fedorov and M Sc. Stefan Pogorzalek from Walther Meißner Institute (Garching), visit QUTIS group. October 22, 2017
- Francisco Gálvez and Elisa Martín from IBM Madrid, visit QUTIS group. October 10, 2017
- Prof. Lin Tian from University of California, La Merced, visits QUTIS group and gives the talk “Improving the adiabaticity of adiabatic quantum algorithms with unknown spectrum” October 3, 2017
- M.Sc. Francisco Albarrán and M.Sc. Gabriel Alvarado, from University of Santiago de Chile, visit QUTIS group. October 1, 2017